The Fenway Brand Launch Giveaway
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS.
- Giveaway: The Fenway Brand Launch Giveaway (this “Giveaway”).
- Giveaway Period: This Giveaway begins at 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 9, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 14, 2024 (the “Giveaway Period”).
- Rules: These Official Giveaway Rules, together with the General Rules for all giveaways sponsored by Samuels & Associates Management LLC (“Sponsor”) and administered by Samuels & Associates (“Administrator”), constitute the entire set of official rules (the “Official Rules”) governing this Giveaway.
- Eligibility: Giveaway is open only to individual legal residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of entry into the Giveaway. Any employees, interns, officers, directors, managers, members and shareholders of Sponsor and Administrator, their respective affiliates and advertising, public relations and promotion agencies; and immediate family members (i.e. spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) of, and residents of the same household as, any such persons are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Like the designated Giveaway post on Instagram, and tag one friend in the comment section. Each entrant must be following the @thefenway and @theverbhotel accounts.
- Limitation on Entries. One (1) entry per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prizes and Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: One (1) winner will win a one (1) night stay at The Verb Hotel in a Backstage Trailer with champagne, sweets, and handpicked music. The aggregate value of the prize is $575. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize once awarded. Winners are responsible for picking up their prize at the location and time specified by Sponsor or Administrator. Failure to pick up the prize at such location and time may result in forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner.
- Selection of Winner: One (1) winners will be determined from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period in a random drawing to be conducted on Saturday, February 17, 2024. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by direct message via @thefenway. Potential winner must indicate his or her acceptance of the prize as directed in the notification within 72 hours of after such notification was sent. If a potential winner does not accept the prize within such time, Sponsor may select an alternate winner by random drawing and offer the prize to such alternate winner on the same terms. Hotel black-out dates may apply.
- Sponsor: Samuels & Associates Management LLC, 136 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215. The Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform through which the Giveaway may be advertised. By participating in the Giveaway or claiming the prize, each entrant releases Sponsor, Administrator, and each such social media platform from any and all liability arising from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of any prize.
- Abbreviated Rules: Time Out Market Boston’s January Beer Dinner Giveaway!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Giveaway open only to individual legal residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry into the Giveaway. Employees, interns, officers, directors, managers, members and shareholders of Samuels & Associates Management LLC, its affiliates and advertising, public relations and promotion agencies; and immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) of, and residents of the same household as, any such persons are not eligible to enter.This Giveaway begins at 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 9, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 14, 2024 (the “Giveaway Period”). All entries must be complete. Entrants need not be present to win. No substitution of prizes is allowed, and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration. Winner may be required to sign a receipt and an affidavit of eligibility and release. Taxes where applicable are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entrants may obtain winner’s name, city of residency and date of receipt of the prize and the value of the prize by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Samuels & Associates Management LLC at 136 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215 within six (6) months of the close of the Giveaway.
- No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Conflict Between Rules: These General Rules shall apply to all giveaways sponsored by Samuels & Associates Management LLC (“Sponsor”), unless modified or superseded by the official giveaway rules (“Official Giveaway Rules”) written for a specific giveaway. In the event that any provision of the Official Giveaway Rules conflicts with any provision of the General Rules provided herein, the terms of the Official Giveaway Rules shall prevail with respect to such matter. Sponsor and/or Samuels & Associates (“Administrator”) reserve the right in their sole discretion to interpret the rules of any giveaway, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants. The Official Giveaway Rules and the General Rules may be referred to collectively as the “Official Rules” for a giveaway.
- Entries: Limit of one (1) entry per person per giveaway period, or if applicable, per prize period. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mails and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to submit multiple entries in violation of the entry limitation will be disqualified. In case of dispute, an on-line entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry form does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Selection of Winners: Winner(s) of a giveaway will be determined from all eligible entries received in a random drawing held as soon as practicable after the close of the giveaway period (or prize period, if applicable) by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the giveaway. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone, mail, or email, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a giveaway has multiple prize periods, entrants may enter more than one prize period, but winner(s) will not be eligible to win prizes in subsequent prize periods and non-winning entries will NOT be carried forward to subsequent prize period drawings. Winner(s) of a giveaway will be selected according to the Official Giveaway Rules.
- Prizes and Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each giveaway. Prize(s) will be awarded assuming eligible entries are received. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted.
- Prize Delivery. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winner(s). Prize(s) may not be redeemed for cash or other consideration. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
- Eligibility: Except as otherwise specified in the Official Giveaway Rules, giveaways are open only to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or who have attained the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry into the giveaway. Employees, officers, directors, managers, members and shareholders of Sponsor and Administrator, their respective affiliates and advertising, public relations and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (i.e. spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) of, and residents of the same household as, any such persons are not eligible to enter.
- Verification of Winners and Delivery of Prizes: Except as otherwise specified in the Official Giveaway Rules, a prize may be awarded to an alternate winner if the initial winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the date of first attempted notification from Sponsor. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, address, likeness and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation. Each Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. This giveaway is void outside of the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Official Rules will be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, MA, (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall include attorney’s fees, (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (iv) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
- Miscellaneous: Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due, or misdirected entries, mail or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to enroll or to enter this giveaway is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to enroll or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this giveaway, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this giveaway should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaway. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his or her giveaway entries) from this giveaway or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he or she tampers with the entry process or if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the giveaway. Sponsors reserve the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials.
- Conditions of Participation. By participating in this giveaway, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that he or she is eligible to participate in this giveaway. By participating, entrants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their directors, employees, officers, managers, members, shareholders, volunteers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.